Lemming's Cliff

My edge of the world

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Taken from multiple individuals (though I took liberty in fixing some of the grammer)
3 THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
1. why people hurt children
2. Statistics (as a field in mathematics, it's the only area of math I've interacted with that I can't make work right)
3. most languages (unless they're programming languages, even then it may still be true)

3 THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
Most people don't know things about me because I don't want them to, silly. Here are some of the insubstantial ones
1. I'd rather sit in the background and not be noticed
2. I used to play piano
3. My dad's siblings all look alike to the point that it's creepy (and there are quite a few of them)

LAST...
1. Movie you rented: I'm more likely to buy. I don't have rental accounts with anyone.
2. Movie you bought: Movie: Matrix Reloaded (needed it for an event) DVD: Witch Hunter Robin disk 4
3. Song you listened to: Fake Wings from .hack//sign O.S.T. 1
4. CD you bought: Noir CD Soundtrack 1
5. TV show you've watched: all the way through, actually on TV? probably Blue Collar Comedy, due to that I only really watch TV socially.
6. Person you kissed: I don't kiss and tell.
7. Person you were thinking of: see below

DO...
1. You have a crush on someone: Yes
2. You wish you could live somewhere else: Not really, I've lived in different parts of Cali all of my life, and I generally prefer it here (particularly in Southern Cali) There was a period in my life a long time ago, though, during which I wanted to live in Washington state.
3. You think about suicide: why would I? Life is what it is.
4. You believe in online dating: I know of a couple of cases where it has worked, but I think those are exceptions rather than the rule. I mean, what's the point? The English language in particular doesn't carry intonations in its written form.
5. Others find you attractive: At least 1 person does apparently, though I don't know why
6. You want more piercings: Wouldn't I need one in the first place to want more? Anyway, I hate needles.
7. You drink: Mostly dihydrogen oxide and Mountain Dew
8. You do drugs: No. Occasionally I take Motrin, just nowhere near as frequently as I used to.
9. You smoke: My lungs have enough problems as they are, thank you very much.
10. You like cleaning: Only when it gets to be too much and I reach a mental breaking point
11. You like roller coasters: rarely. I think it has been 5 years since I went on one.
12. You write in cursive or print: Why write when I can be typing?
13. You like soap operas: No. And there are things that should be classified as Soap Operas that aren't classified that way

HAVE YOU...
1. Ever cried over a girl: Yes, on several occasions, though most of them are not for the reasons you'd expect in a survey like this
2. Ever cried over a boy: technically.
3. Ever lied to someone: Yes.
4. Ever been in a fist fight: Yes, but that was half a lifetime ago.
5. Ever been arrested: No.

WHAT...
1. Shampoo do you use: Suave, either Citrus or Apple
2. Shoes do you wear: Primarily sandals because I'm not fond of socks.
3. Is your desktop background: an image from .hack//sign

NUMBER...
1. Of times you have been in love: honestly, I don't know. I don't know if I was actually in love for most of them, I may have just thought I was. I think love is more than just a feeling.
2. Of times you have had your heart broken: I don't want to think about it
3. Of girls/guys you have kissed: um...really only 1
4. Of drugs taken illegally: none
5. Of people you would classify as true, could-trust-with-your-life type friends: between 3 and 5, depending on whether you are speaking literally or figuratively.
6. Of people you consider enemies: Why would I want enemies? That would require way too much effort and more weaponry than I have. Protracted battles require more resources than I have (or the map I'm on has)
7. Of scars on your body: 1, though it's really only visible when I'm really stressed, or if I've gotten way too little sleep
8. Of things in your past that you regret: I stopped counting, and I don't want to think about them. Most of them I couldn't really do anything about, though, so it's not worth worrying about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home