Lemming's Cliff

My edge of the world

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

It's been a few weeks

I've been a little preoccupied since my last post. Sorry for not keeping some of you updated here, although a few of you may have gotten updates from elsewhere...

Anyway, it has been a little hard on me since Beautiful left for her 'trip' nearly two weeks ago.
It has been hard for her as well, from what I can tell.
I've talked with her 4 times on the phone since she left. I talked with her twice while she was in transit (both of which were to inform us of delays that they had encountered). She also called me on Thursday and Friday last week. Both of us have been writing, but since she doesn't have an address for herself yet, I can't actually send her anything I've written. Also, I'm pretty sure she won't end up sending anything out until after she gets her address to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home