Lemming's Cliff

My edge of the world

Monday, August 08, 2005

Update

I heard from Beautiful on Thursday. Everything is all cleared up now and we should be getting an address from her within the week. I had to slightly modify my time scheduling for this past weekend. A friend needed me to pick him up from the airport on Friday evening, so instead of being able to head up Friday to visit Beautiful's family, I had to wait until Saturday morning. I left at 7 am in order to make it for a church breakfast.
Breakfast was good, as was spending time with her family. Beautiful also happened to call while I was there, which I wasn't expecting. Also, she wasn't expecting me to be there either. She asked, "What, are you there every weekend?" I responded that I just happened to be there that weekend.

Overall, it was a good weekend. I didn't get enough sleep for the most part, though. Also, I think I have a sore throat now, which is rather annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home