Lemming's Cliff

My edge of the world

Thursday, September 15, 2005

more on being sick

Well, I'm over the strep throat at this point. The thing is that when I went back to the doctor two weeks ago, because I had started to feel worse again after the penicillin ran out, in addition to prescribing another antibiotic, they also took a throat culture and did a blood test for mono. Fast forward to a week ago Tuesday. While I'm at work, they call to tell me that I have mono. Anyway, as a result, I'm trying to get a lot of rest, which means that it cuts into my time for doing other things. This means I'm having to prioritize what all I want to do, which means certain things occur less frequently, such as posting here. Between trying to rest more, and that I've committed to working on something for a group of people, it means I've also had less time to write to Beautiful than I'd like. This is even more annoying due to that she's actually found time to write me a few times recently. I suppose that even with the reduction in my writing, I'm still getting more sent to her than she is to me, but I can feel the difference in that early on, I was probably getting several things written per week, (even though I wasn't able to send anything at the time) whereas now, I'm getting maybe one written a week, or if I end up writing more than one in a week, it may be over a week before I write the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home