Lemming's Cliff

My edge of the world

Sunday, September 18, 2005

cloud 9

Beautiful called me this morning, and we talked for about 15 minutes. So, I've been highly emotional all day. On the one hand, hearing from her made my day, and I wouldn't give up having been able to talk to her for anything. On the other hand, I'm missing her terribly right now. But then, I miss her all the time, so the only difference is the severity of how much I miss her.

An a slightly related note, she's a little annoyed with me, due to that I still haven't gotten pictures of me to her, which I'm working on and if I haven't gotten them mailed by mid-week, kick me for her, because I will deserve it if I haven't gotten them sent at that point. (If I actually had prints of myself, I'd say kick me Tuesday if I haven't gotten them sent by tomorrow. But since I don't actually have prints yet, there's no way I'll be able to send them tomorrow)

Regarding my health: I've been feeling much better since I last posted. I'm still going to be taking it easy, though, due to that it's not worth the risk of getting worse. I know two major horror stories regarding mono, and they're both really scary.

I think I'm going to go ahead and post the previosly mentioned "Irony" post. If things work the way I think/hope they should, it should show up sometime tomorrow. (otherwise, it'll show up tonight)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home