Lemming's Cliff

My edge of the world

Monday, October 24, 2005

Since other people have, I might as well

I meant to do this a while ago, then accidentally deleted it before I could post it.

another post of confessions
X your confessions

[ ] I am bisexual
[ ] I am homosexual
[ ] I've run away from home
[ ] I listen to political music. (not intentionally)
[x] I collect comic books. (I wouldn't consider myself a collector, though)
[x] I shut others out when I'm sad (until I figure out that I'm depressed, then I go find certain people to help me stop being depressed)
[ ] I open up to others easily
[x] I am keeping a secret from the world (technically-everyone has secrets, they just don't necessarily realize it)
[ ] I watch the news
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs
[ ] I own something from Hot Topic
[ ] I love Disney movies
[x] I am a sucker for hair/eyes (mmm)
[ ] I don't kill bugs (they must die)
[x] I curse regularly. (define regularly. More like poignantly than regularly, though)
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name.
[x] just to be funny I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation (only once or twice-it isn't really all that funny)
[ ] I love Spam (ick)
[ ] I bake well (I haven't tried in a while)
[ ] I would wear pajamas to school (too self conscious for that)
[x] I have a job (I need a new one, though)
[ ] I love Martha Stewart.
[x] I am in love with/like someone. (obviously. If you didn't know this, you obviously haven't read my blog)
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS (too much effort required)
[x] I am self conscious. (only slightly, though)
[x] I like to laugh. (don't make me, though. I'd rather not hyperventilate)
[ ] I smoke.
[ ] I loved Go Ask Alice. (what?)
[x] I have cough drops when I'm not sick. (on occasion)
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[ ] I have many scars (only one, though most people can't see it unless I'm stressed out)
[x] I've been out of this country
[x] I believe in ghosts (depends on what you mean).
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room (with where I live, I'd never be able to get to sleep-if I see it, I'll kill it though)
[x] I am really ticklish
[x] I love chocolate (most of my family are chocoholics).
[ ] I bite my nails
[x] I am comfortable with being me (to a certain extent)
[x] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored (who needs to be bored to do that?)
[x] Gotten lost in the city
[x] Saw a shooting star.
[ ] I had a serious Surgery. (sorry, only a minor surgery here)
[ ] Gone out in public in your pajamas
[ ] I have kissed a stranger.
[x] Hugged a stranger. (certain church settings make this inevitable)
[x] been in a fist fight with the same sex. (not since Jr. High)
[ ] Been arrested.
[x] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator (unless you count the emergency buttons)
[ ] Made out in an elevator (That could be interesting...)
[ ] Swore at your parents. (not at them, but I have in their presence)
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts. (If I have, I don't remember)
[ ] Been skydiving
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[ ] Broken a bone.
[ ] Played spin the bottle.
[x] Gotten stitches (see my comment on surgery)
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour (ugh...can feel sinuses clogging just thinking about it)
[x] Bitten someone (probably, though I can't remember a particular instance)
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[x] Crashed into a car (twice-minor crashes though. the car still runs fine)
[ ] Been to Japan
[x] Ridden in a taxi. (I couldn't have said that 2 weeks ago)
[ ] Shoplifted.
[ ] Been fired. (let go, but not fired-they'd rehire me if they had a need for personnel)
[x] had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
[ ] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date. (I suppose technically I have-the joys of Dorm events in college)
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[ ] Been to Europe. (My sister wants me to meet up with her in Prague at some point, though)
[ ] Slept with a co-worker.
[ ] Been married
[ ] Gotten divorced.
[x] Saw someone/something dying (if you count bugs)
[x] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[ ] Been to Canada.
[x] Been on a plane.
[ ]Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar. (outside of one, though not due to alcohol-I didn't drink that night)
[ ] Eaten Sushi (ick)
[x] Been snowboarding.
[x] Been skiing. (I think: if so, water-single ski)
[x] Been ice skating.
[x] Met someone in person from the internet (I suppose technically)
[x]Going to or have gone to college.
[ ] Done drugs
[x] Taken painkillers
[ ] Cheated on someone else (why would I want to? I've seen the consequences)
[ ] Had sex with more than one person.
[ ] Thought about suicide
[ ] Feared for your life because of another
[ ] Been hurt so bad you'll never forget the pain (the memory of the pain usually fades)
[ ] Wished somebody would die (I think I briefly thought about it, then I considered the ramifications, and decided it was a bad desire)
[ ] Lied to your girlfriend/boyfriend (At times I haven't disclosed some information, but I've never lied to her)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home