Lemming's Cliff

My edge of the world

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I'm off

I fly out around noon. Have a good week everyone. Have fun, be good. I realize some of you might think those can be contradictory, but it doesn't have to be. I mean, I'll be doing something good, and will hopefully have fun while I'm at it.

Remember, be careful to watch your step when playing around here. You can lookat the scenery, but don't jump off while I'm away, please?

There are no lifeguards on duty. Not that cliffs have lifeguards, mind you. I just thought it was an apt comparison.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Sher said…

    safe travels! (a bit belated)

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Sher said…

    Did you come back?

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Lemming said…

    yes, I'm back. I was only gone a week. I'll post something in a little while. I just need some time to think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home